Nigerian Police parades most wanted billionaire kidnap kingpin, Evans and his gang in Lagos
Police on Sunday, June 11, paraded very rich person abduct boss, Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike otherwise known as Evans, before newsmen in Lagos.
The Inspector-General’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT) driven by ACP Abba Kyari had on Saturday affirmed his capture saying Evans is a standout amongst the most needed presumed ruffians in Nigeria.
Evans, a local of Nnewi in Nnewi North LGA of Anambra State was captured at his Magodo habitation in Lagos.
“IRT base camp in Abuja is commending the capture of the most needed splendid and famous prominent criminal in Nigeria.” Kyari said.
“He has gathered a few billions of Naira as payment over the most recent seven years as the boss of hijackers. He was captured at around 1.00p.m on Saturday in his living arrangement in Magodo Estate, Lagos,” Kyari included.
PARADE OF SUSPECTS
PARADE OF MOST WANTED, VICIOUS AND HIGHLY NOTORIOUS KIDNAP FOR RANSOM GANG LEADER CHUKWUDI DUMEME ONUAMADIKE a.k.a EVANS AND SIX (6) OF HIS COMMANDERS BY CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD, FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, FORCE HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA AT LAGOS STATE POLICE COMMAND 0N 11TH JUNE, 2017.
· ARREST OF MOST WANTED, VICIOUS AND HIGHLY NOTORIOUS KIDNAP FOR RANSOM GANG LEADER AND SIX OF HIS COMMANDERS
1. CHUKWUDI DUMEME ONUAMADIKE a.k.a EVANS
2. NWOSU CHIKODI CHUKWUMA AKA SUDO 42YRS, 3RD IN COMMAND
3. SUOYO PAUL AKA NWANA 42YRS
4. FELIX CHINEMEREM 36YRS
5. IKENNA EMEKA 28YRS
6. UCHECHUKWU AMADI
7. OGECHI AMADI
ARMS AND AMMUNITIONS RECOVERED
(i) FIVE (5) AK 47 RIFLES
(ii) ONE (1) AK-49 RIFLE
(iii) TWO (2) DOUBLE BARREL LONG
(iv) TWO “2” ENGLISH PISTOLS
(v) FIFTY-NINE (59) AK-47 MAGAZINE WITH AMMUNITION
(vi) ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO (1,272) LIVE AMMUNITION OF AK-47 (9mm)
(vii) FIVE (5) DIFFERENT PLATE NUMBERS
(viii) Other weapons are being recuperated as I talk with you from various criminal safehouses of the diverse states.
very rich person seize boss
1. MBARIKATTA WILLIAM UBOMA
2. PAUL COLE, Director with Ocean Glory Commodities, Apapa,
3. MOHAMMED JAMAL, a Lebanese
4. KINGSLEY NWOKENTA
5. ANTHONY OZOANIDOBI
6. LEO ABRAHAM
7. OJUKWU COSMAS
8. JAMES UDUJI
9. Boss RAYMOND OKOYE
10. UCHE OKOROAFOR
11. ELIAS UKACHUKWU
12. FRANCIS UMEH
13. DANATUS DUNU
The Joint Special Forces driven by the Intelligence Response Team, the Lagos State Police Command’s Anti-Kidnapping Unit and Technical and Intelligent Unit of the Force under the supervision of the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State on the tenth of June, 2017 swooped and attacked the criminal post of CHUKWUDI DUMEME ONUAMADIKE a.k.a EVANS, a local of Nnewi in Nnewi North Local Government Area of Anambra State who is the horrendous pioneer of an exceedingly sorted out grab for payoff syndicate and criminal pack threatening and in charge of a few abduct of eminent/noticeable Nigerians in Lagos State, including the Western, Eastern, South-South and some Northern States. He has his groups dynamic and spread over these specified states.
2. After anintense firearm fight between that kept going a few hours, CHUKWUDI DUMEME ONUAMADIKE and his pack were overwhelmed by the Superior Fire Power of the Joint Special Forces and he was captured at MAGODO ESTATE, IKEJA AREA OF LAGOS STATE.
3. CHUKWUDI DUMEME ONUAMADIKE a.k.a EVANS was first proclaimed needed in August, 2013 when he planned the endeavored hijack of CHIEF VINCENT OBIANUDO, the proprietor of Young Shall Grow Motors in Festac, Lagos, where a Policeman appended to the casualty thwarted the assault and executed three “3” of Evans pack individuals additionally lost his life all the while. Some of Evans pack individuals were thusly captured, yet he regrouped after with a few posses and turned out to be more horrendous and unleashes dread in the said States of the Federation.
4. EVANS and his groups keep their casualty grabbed in Lagos Area at House No. 21 Prophet Asaye Close New Igando, Lagos State until the payment is paid to him. Recover cash are paid to him in Millions of Dollars, a few casualties are kept for upward of six to seven months until the last cent is paid. He never lessens his labeled payoff cash. None of his group individuals know his home.
5. MODUS OPERADI OF EVANS
In each grab assault he has a different furnished gathering that abducted casualty with him and has another outfitted gathering who assumes control over the casualty to their forts and keep them from getting away. The individuals from the two “2” bunches don’t have any acquaintance with each other. They conformed to Evans directions.
EVANS, and the feared vampire who kicked the bucket amid a firearm duel with the Police Special Forces driven by IRT and Imo State Police Command in a woodland in River State early this year are vile forces that be in kidnappings in Southern Nigeria States and some Northern State. Thisis an immense accomplishment for the Nigeria Police Force.
The Force will expand on this achievement and keep on preventing hijack cases and culpability by and large in the nation, and guarantee provoke location of those violations that can’t be counteracted, and furthermore guarantee that culprits are captured, explored and arraigned.
6. PROPERTIES OWNS BY CHUKWUDI DUMEME ONUAMADIKE a.k.a EVANS:
He has two (2) Mansions in Magodo GRA Phase 2 worth around three million naira (N300,000,000). He additionally has two (2) House in the Highbrow region of Accra City in Ghana among numerous different properties, for example, intriguing autos, costly watches, Jewelries e.t.c, he purchased from the payment.
extremely rich person capture boss
7. EVANS KIDNAPPING EXPLOITS IN LAGOS INCLUDES;
a. Mbarikatta William Uboma, 35, hijacked June sixteenth, 2012 at around 11.am on his landing from Hungary while he was near his home. He was in his Toyota Car 2010 model in organization of his sibling to drop him at his home when a Passat auto risen up out of no place and obstructed his auto. They blindfolded him and commandingly stole him to an obscure goal. They later requested a payment of N10M. Be that as it may, N2M was later paid while they gathered other individual frill. He was at last dropped at Okota on the third day.
extremely rich person hijack boss
b. Paul Cole, 34, from Ohafia in Abia State. A Director with Ocean Glory Commodities, Apapa, hijacked August third, 2012 at Festac Town together with his General Manager, Jude Ugoje and another staff, PiriyeGogo, and taken to an obscure goal. They requested for N10M. On August sixth 2012, they gathered N5M deliver at Maza-maza zone of Lagos State.
c. Mohammed Jamal, 22, a Lebanese, captured on August 19, 2012 at Ajah by three outfitted men, taken away blindfolded. N7M payment was later paid at Ojo Barracks.
d. Kingsley Nwokenta, 34, abducted September 19, 2012 after he cleared out Lebanana Bar in Festac at Mile two under scaffold. Afterward, paid N1.5M emancipate while they carried off his dark Toyota Venza and different adornments.
e. Anthony Ozoanidobi, 41, grabbed in October tenth 2012 along Marwa street Satellite Town. Payoff of N1.5M paid after which he was discharged at Apple Junction, Amuwo-Odofin.
f. Leo Abraham 58, grabbed August 20, 2012. Paid payoff of N5M and was later discharged along Badagry street, Lagos.
g. OjukwuCosmas, 45, offers Toyota parts at Aspanda Trade Fair, Kidnapped January 21, 2016 at Festac Town. It was not clear when and how he was discharged.
h. James Uduji; abducted near his home at seventh Avenue Festac toward the end of last year. Held for 6 a month and a half. Paid $1M.
i. Boss Raymond Okoye – Odu-Na –Ichida, abducted 2015. Paid $1M as payoff, held hostage for 2months
j. UcheOkoroafor, dealer at Alaba, grabbed 2015, held hostage for three (3) months, paid $1M.
k. Elias Ukachukwu abducted November 2015. Paid $1M. Date of discharge obscure however it was assembled that his abductors were demanding another $1M asserting relatives were discourteous to them amid transaction.
l. Francis Umeh likewise an extra parts merchant at Aspanda, captured July 2016 at RajiRasaki Estate, discharged following two months in imprisonment.
m. The last Victim is MrDanatusDunu he grabbed in Ilupeju February 2017 and luckily the man gotten away from the Igando House where Evans kept him with his young men a month ago.
7. EVANS GANGMEMBERS:
i. Felix Chinemerem 36yrs Native of ArichukwuOhafia LGA of Abia State second in summon of Evans.
ii. NwosuChikodiChukwuma otherwise known as Sudo 42yrs, third in Command to Evans. He has more than 20yrs involvement in Armed theft and around 8yr involvement in Kidnapping.
iii. UchechukwuAmadi Native of Anambra State long-term Evans Boy and leader of the confinement Camp in Igando.
iv. OgechiAmadi is the lady who leased the house and cooks for the Kidnappers and their casualties in the camp.
v. Suoyo Paul otherwise known as Nwana 42yrs Native of Bayelsa States Gangmember and Supplier of Rifles and Ammunitions to Evans.
vi. IkennaEmeka 28yrs Native of Anambra State.
8. Amid cross examination and preparatory examination, Evans and his Gangs admitted to every one of the kidnappings connected to them and put forth confession booth expressions to the different parts they played in the commission of the violations. They will be charged to court on consummation of examination.
CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD
Constrain PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Constrain HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA.